Views: 0 Author: Adhaiwell Publish Time: 2021-10-25 Origin: Site
Outdoor naked-eye 3D LED Display Screens are gradually entering the "high-definition" era, and the image and 3D video display effect and color reproduction are particularly important. In addition to uniformity, grayscale, refresh rate, contrast, color gamut and color temperature, the factors that determine these effects of LED display screens are also affected by dirt and dust.
Therefore, it is necessary to clean the outdoor naked-eye 3D LED display screen regularly to ensure the high-definition display effect of the LED screen. The cleaning of the LED electronic display screen is a high-altitude operation, and a professional cleaning team is required. The cleaning operation adopts the high-altitude sling method (commonly known as the spider man) or the gondolas, equipped with professional cleaning equipment.
After installed the 3D LED display for a period of time, dust and impurities will be accumulated. In order not to affect the display effect of the LED display screen, it is necessary to clean the surface of the LED display to remove different types of dirt. Note that only the LED display screen surface is cleaned, and special care must be taken when cleaning, so that the cleaned water cannot penetrate to the back of the LED module.
The cleaning staff chooses different cleaning detergents and according to the different dirt on the LED screen to clean in a targeted manner, so as to ensure that the LED lamp is not damaged. Complete the cleaning of the LED electronic display screen under the protection of the LED module and the mask.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of the LED display screen can prolong the service life of the LED display and improve the quality of the use of the LED display. The cleaning of the outdoor 3D LED display is very important to the protection of the 3D LED display screen.
First suck and clean the dirt and dust on the surface of the LED screen mask.
Then use water spray and steam humidification to spray the LED module and mask,.
Final, use the soft brush on the vacuum cleaner to scrub the LED lamp mask to clean the dirt.
1. LED display screen cleaning liquid: It has the advantages of environmental protection, dust removal, and no damage to the screen. It is the best choice to replace chemical cleaners.
2. LED display screen repair cleaning detergents: This product has a multi-functional effect. The double function of glazing and repairing makes the LED display screen bright as new. At the same time, it has anti-static, dust-proof, and anti-corrosion functions. Floating dust is easily removed, and the gloss does not change when exposed to water. The PH value of the product is 7.5, so there is no damage to the LED display screen.
3. Special tools: spraying machine, pneumatic brush, special cleaning brush, etc.
4. Cleaning platform: You can choose to build scaffolding, steel pipe racks, hanging baskets, and aerial work vehicles.
1. Dust removal: that is blowing dust. The direction of blowing dust should be consistent, from left to right or from right to left. Use a professional electric brush to clean the dust or dirt on the surface of the display module. When cleaning, the pneumatic brush cleans evenly, and it can be cleaned repeatedly according to the pollution degree and age or aging of the LED display screen.
2. Cleaning: Use a spraying machine to spray a special cleaning solution onto the surface of the LED module for preliminary cleaning.
3. Secondary dust removal: Use a professional electric brush to clean the dust off the LED display module again. Note: This cleaning needs to replace the brush. The brush can be reused but must be cleaned to avoid re-contamination.
4. Secondary cleaning: Spray a special cleaning fluid on the surface of the LED module to clean it again to remove the dust left by the secondary dust removal. Determine the ratio of cleaning solution to water according to the residual dirt on the LED display screen surface. If there is not much dirt, you can spray it with clean water. Keep the direction of spraying from top to bottom or from right to left.
5. Blow-drying: It can be air-dried naturally under no special circumstances, such as high humidity and low temperature. The surface of the LED display screen needs to be blow-dried slowly, such as high humidity and low temperature.
6. Repair: Use a sprayer to spray the special repair liquid evenly on the surface of the LED display screen for surface repair.
7. Air-drying: It can be air-dried naturally under suitable conditions of temperature, humidity, and wind speed. In the case of low temperature and high humidity, it can be blown dry with an air gun. The air pressure must be below 3 kg.